Board of Directors
The Board comprises of 3-10 members. The Annual General Meeting elects the members of the Board, including the Chairman and the Vice Chairman of the Board. The Board convenes in accordance with a schedule agreed in advance and also as required.
The Board deals with all matters pertaining to its area of responsibility in accordance with Finnish law, the Articles of Association, the Finnish Corporate Governance Code, the rules of Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd as well as other rules and regulations applicable to publicly listed companies in Finland.
The Board is responsible for:
- The administration of the company and the appropriate organisation of its operations
- The appropriate arrangement of the supervision of the company’s accounts and finances
- Decisions on company wide significant matters of principal importance
- Appointing and dismissing the CEO, supervising their actions, and deciding on their remuneration and other terms and conditions of service
- Making decisions on the strategy, investments, organisation and financial affairs of the company